Be it weight loss, weight gain or just trying to figure out the plethora of information out there about weight, you need to attend this workshop. All your nutrition questions answered on weight management. Our dietitian will endorse truths and debunk myths based on scientific evidence. It is not difficult to manage your weight, but the internet, social media and anecdotal evidence make it highly challenging and unachievable. This workshop will empower you to decipher the wealth of information thrown at you daily to make well-informed choices.
Over 30 topics will be covered:
- Is it simply calories in and out?
- What is an ideal weight?
- Keto diet, intermittent fasting, low carb diet
- Truths and lies about sugar
- Snack or no snack?
- Meal timings and frequency
- Battling nutrition myths
- Common nutrition mistakes
- Binge eating
- Motivational skills to keep on track amidst your hectic lifestyle
- What are cravings and how to manage them
- What type of fat should you be eating?
- Understanding hunger
- Alcohol, yay or nay?
- ...and many more!
You can ask as many questions about weight management as you desire.
After this workshop, you will not just be more well-informed about nutrition, but you also will be an expert in developing your personal nutrition plan to help you achieve your health goals.
You will receive a completion certificate.
Please note that this is NOT an accreditation course for a nutritionist or dietitian.
Number of sessions: 8 x 1-hour sessions
Price: only $750* including learning materials
Mode: Face-to-face in our clinic, via Skype or WhatsApp video call for your convenience.
Duration: At your own pace - intensive learning in 1 day, or spaced out over a few days or weeks.
*Pay online and receive a 5% discount.
*Refer a friend and pay online and receive a 15% discount.+
For Corporate discount, please email us at email@example.com.
+Terms and Conditions:
- Payment will be in 1 bill.
- Both you and your friend have to be present at each session. There will be no repeat sessions if one of you misses it.